ISO 14001 is all about the measures for an environmental management system for certification framework that companies have to follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It is applicable for any type of organization irrespective of activity or sector as it will provide the assurance to the company management as well as to employees and every kind of stakeholder so that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Establish compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Increase leadership contribution and commitment of employees.
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through deliberate communication.
- Attain strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management.
- Provide a competitive and financial gain through enhanced efficiencies and compact costs.
- Encourage better environmental presentation of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems.
Documents required for ISO 14001
- Copy of pan card
- Copy of address proof (Aadhar card or Voter id)
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Utility bill for address (electricity bill)
- Copy of sale deed in case of owned property
- Rent agreement in case the property is rented
- For an organization, Certificate of incorporation and MOA & AOA is also required.
- Two copies of sales bill/purchase bill
- Scope of activities
Procedure of ISO registration
Step 1: Selection of an ISO certification body
Certification is done by the external bodies. Sound certification body need to choose. Evaluate several ISO certification service providers.
Step 2: Identify cost involved in the ISO certification process
There is no fixed cost for doing ISO and it varies from organisation to organisation. The ISO certification agency analyses the cost of ISO certification independently for each organization after considering them on different restrictions such as number of employees, processes, level of risk, complexity etc.
Step 3: Conducting a quality document review
The service provider will require a copy of your excellence manual and measures to verify that all the necessities of the standard will be taken. The process is not short for ISO registration. It took around 2-4 weeks by the registrar to fully review all of the necessary documents.
Step 4: Documentation preparation & certification
Arrange documentation to include necessary procedures (as required by the standard).
Step 5: Compliance maintenance
Management systems emphasis on regular improvement of products services or methods so that it helps to continually maintains the organization system of company.
Conclusion: ISO is not mandatory only for manufacturers. Whether it’s in manufacturing sector or service sector, any organisation can use it. In fact, the most recent type of the standard is definitely designed for other than manufacturing sector and most reachable by them.
For more information contact us on given communication details, Email Id Swati@neusourcestartup.com and Phone Number 9540026175.
The NeuSource Startup Mind is the finest business startup consultant that offers various services of registration like Proprietorship Firm Registration, Partnership Firm Registration, LLP Registration, Company registration, GST Registration, Copyright Registration, ISO Registration Trademark registration and other FSSAI License etc.
CS Jagriti Mehndiratta
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it and there’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the WILL to execute them. Neusource will help you out in flourishing you idea into remarkable ones.