udyog aadhaar Registration Fees
The Government is the sole chief buyer of diversified goods. With a motive to rise the share of purchases from the small-scale segment, the Government Stores Purchase Programme was launched in 1955-56. NSIC registers Micro and Small Enterprises under the Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) to take part in Government Purchases.
Benefits of Single Point Registration Scheme
•Tender information will be cost-free
•Release from earnest money deposit
•Help in tender participation
•Earning from MSEs
•Will be a share of MSME ecosystem
•Benefits under PPP policy
•Contact to so many schemes and benefits under MSME
Who can apply?
All MSEs having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum Registration involving manufacturing and services are eligible for registration with NSIC under SPRS. Traders are also not required for registration under this Scheme. Micro and Small Enterprises that have already initiated their commercial production but have not completed 1 year of survival are required for Interim Registration for 1 year.
How to apply?
1. Micro and Small Enterprises may fill 'Point of Interest' form available at the NSIC website or on the recommended application form (in duplicate) either to get a download from the website yourself or get it from their offices together with required charges and documents to the Zonal or Branch or Sub Branch and Sub Office/Extension office of NSIC situated next-door to their location.
2. The matching copy of the Government purchases registration application form provided by the Micro and Small Enterprise will then be sent to the allotted inspecting agency along with copies of obligatory documents and necessary proof of inspection charges settled in favor of the allotted Inspection agency demanding for completing the Technical inspection of Micro and Small Enterprise and sent their recommendations in this regard.
3. After receipt of those Inspection reports, NSIC will provide a certificate of SPRS Registration to MSEs for items or stores as suggested.
4. Registration fee is standing on the Net sales turnover as per up-to-date audited Balance Sheet of the Micro and Small Enterprise for the Registration, Renewal and any other modification, etc. For a detailed fee structure and better understanding, check the NSIC website. The Registration fee stated in the document portion excludes Inspection charges.
5. List of Empanelled inspection agencies with complete fees part can be downloaded from the website under the given link "List of Empanelled Agencies along with Inspection Fees.
Note- For your ready source, the application format along with a checklist of required documents and fees is sited on the NSIC website under link documents to be submitted by the micro and small enterprises at the time of fresh registration.
Period for which Single Point Registration remains in force
1. Registration certificate approved to the MSEs under SPRS (Revised), 2003 is lawful for 2 years and will be reviewed and renewed after every 2 years by proving non-stop commercial and technical skill of the registered Micro and Small enterprise in manufacturing or creating the stores for which it has been registered by NSIC.
2. The Interim Registration certificate can be issued to that Micro and Small Enterprises under SPRS with a pecuniary limit of Rs. 5 lakhs which shall be lawful for the period of 1 year who have already begun their commercial production but not finished 1 year of survival.
Please refer to below a list for documents and downloads.
•Application form to be submitted online free of cost
•Guidelines for application form of SPRS
•Registration fee for Enterprises under SPRS
•Documents proof checklist either for fresh registration or renewal
•Annexure i.e., performance statement, proforma for banker’s report, board resolution, etc.
•List of inspecting agencies together with fees
•Detailed Inspection officer’s report
All the above documents in the form of downloaded files and forms are available on the Startup India portal.
The Neusource Startup Mind is the finest business startup consultant that offers various services of registration like Proprietorship Firm Registration, Partnership Firm Registration, LLP Registration, Company Registration, GST Registration, Copyright Registration, ISO Registration Trademark registration, and other FSSAI License, etc.
CS Ayushi Agrawal
All in Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything is on the line!! But doing something that isn’t done before takes the world from zero to one. NEUSOURCE takes an progressive approach to building startups. THINK OUTSIDE THE INBOX!!