Introduction of Digital Evaluation System to Evaluate the Answer Books Of CA Final
It has been brought to our notice that certain adverse reports relating to the system of checking of CA exams are doing the rounds in social media. In this relation, the following reforms have been put in place recently are brought to the attention of the stakeholders in respect of the ICAI examination system.
1. Digital evaluation: Newsletter of January 2019 CA Student, Proceeding further from the pilot evaluation for the first group of IPCC Nov 2018 exams; all the papers of IPCC and Foundation level exams in November 2019/May 2020 will be set through the digital evaluation mode bringing in following benefits.
- Doing away with stages of physical handling of answer keys
- By avoiding variations in marks awarded by examiners
- Removing scope of any totaling errors
- By taking a continuous review of the performance of the Examiners on real-time basis;
- Generation of investigative reports empowering quality control checks; and
2. Central evaluation: In several papers of CA exams there should be Central Evaluation, w.e.f November 2018 whereas In the supervision of Head Examiner/Associate Head Examiners answer books will be checked
3. Machine-based evaluation: Effective 2019, May exams, objective type questions have been introduced for 30 Marks in select papers of Intermediate and Final Exams. Further, the Institute has decided to introduce OMR answer sheets in respect of MCQs based evaluation of Elective Papers 6A to 6F of final New course with effect from 2019 November which are machine processed thus avoiding subjectivity.
4. Stepwise marking: Stepwise marking provision is being implemented wherein case the stepwise marks are not given; it will be considered as the unevaluated answer and stepwise marks will be given during the course of the re-verification of marks.
5. Mandatory on-line test for empanelment of examiners:
Candidates who has been selected as a Examiner need to appear in an online test and has to qualify in the subject of their choice before inclusion of their names in the Panel of Examiners It has further been decided that all existing examiners would also be needed to undergo an on-line test in their respective subjects, once in 3 years.
Neusource Startup Minds is the Best Business management consultant in Delhi, Offer various services like Proprietorship Firm Registration, OPC Registration, LLP Registration. Neusource Startup Minds provides a wealth of proficiency and best practices in tax administration and process expansion for effectively managing GST compliance Process, Compliance Package for Pvt Ltd Company, OPC Compliances Packages.
"Ideas are easy but Implementation is Hard”. Neusource is the platform for making a right choice in every aspect of business that helps to grow your business and give assistance in each vital advance which causes your beginning up to create in each most ideal manner