New GST Registration Online
For every business owner or taxpayer whose turnover per year crosses the limit of 20 lakh, online GST registration is a mandatory step of GST regime. It is after undergoing this online registration process, a business owner or tax payer receives a unique number known as GSTIN Number. This GSTIN number is required at all the different stages of return filing, generation of bills and processing of various invoices, which makes it an essential element of GST filing. Now, if you are a new applicant, there is a set process that is required to follow along with documents required for new GST registration in India online. In order to fulfil this process, one needs to visit the Indian government’s official website of online GST registration.
Step by Step Procedure of New GST Registration online.
Part 1 of Online GST Registration
- Step 1: Visit the official website of online GST registration.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Services’ button that will open a new list. Select ‘Registration’ and click on it for more options. Click on the ‘New Registration’ option to reach the new form window.
- Step 3: Enter all the details asked in the form including your name, address, PAN Number, email id, and mobile number. After carefully filling the form, enter the given CAPTCHA and click on the ‘PROCEED’ button.
- Step 4: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number and email id. Enter the received OTP in the given space and click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button.
- Step 5: You will see a TRN or Temporary Reference Number on your screen and this number will also be sent to you on your registered mail id and mobile number. Save this number with you.
Part 2: Finding the Tracking TRN
- Step 1: Again visit the official website for GST registration
- Step 2: Again select the ‘Services’ tab, choose the ‘Registration’ option and click on the ‘New Registration’ option
- Step 3: Now select the ‘Temporary Reference Number’. After its selection, the dot will turn green and you will be directed to a new page.
- Step 4: Enter the TRN number that you received on your mobile number in part one and enter the CAPTCHA characters. Click on the ‘PROCEED’ button
- Step 5: An OTP will be send to your registered email id and mobile number. Fill the OTP and again click on the ‘PROCEED’ button.
- Step 6: You will see the draft format of the application. Now you have to click on the ‘EDIT’ icon to fill the details.
Part 3: ARN Status Verification
- Step 1: This draft format has 10 sections that need details to be filled and documents to be uploaded for particular sections. There are certain documents required for new GST registration in India online that you need in scanned format including:
- Constitution of business owner
- Identity proof of the business place
- Details of the bank account
- Authorization form
- Step 2: After uploading all documents and filling details, go to verification page
- Step 3: Choose the Declaration stated over there and mark it.
- Step 4: Submit your application by using DSC, e-signature (OTP will be sent to mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card) and EVC (OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number)
There will be a message of successful completion of the registration process on the screen and you will receive an Application Reference Number or ARN on the registered mobile number and email id.
Part 4: Checking Online GST Registration Status by ARN
One can easily check the status of your GST registration application by using ARN through the following process:
- Visit GST Website> Select ‘Service’ tab>Choose ‘Track Application Status’ under the ‘Registration’
- Enter the received ARN Number and click on the ‘SEARCH’ button.
- You will see the status along with remarks, if any.
"Any time is a good time to start a company.” Neusource indulge in providing business consultancy services which help startups to accomplish their desired results as a TAJ EXPRESS. If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then neusource is the right choice for you.